There are many situations that crop up every now and then and are unpleasant to say the least. Many times, we find ourselves stuck in situations where we feel absolutely and utterly helpless, and we don’t know who to go to or where to go for help. Finding out that your mobile phone or laptop is lost or stolen can be one of these situations.
Has your cell phone or laptop ever gone missing? If it has and you didn’t know what to do, then read more to find out how you should go about handling such a situation and how Snuko’s anti-theft software can help you.
A missing or stolen mobile device like a cell phone or a laptop will always be a big problem; bigger still if you don’t take any immediate action. Filling a missing report with the valid government agencies and the mobile device service carrier are a few steps that you could take. However, none of these steps can guarantee that you will retrieve your stolen or missing device back and along with it all that precious, confidential information that you stored in it.
And this is where anti-theft devices come into play!
When the Snuko anti-theft software was first introduced on to the scene, it was looked upon as quite a cause for excitement. This radical software has managed to beat all the conventional methods of tracking stolen devices, by combining Internet-based technologies with real-time monitoring and online tracking of lost mobile devices.
With the Snuko anti-theft device, you can now give thieves a very hard time. What’s more, if you lose your phone or laptop and it is found by an honest person, he or she can now return it in an easy and hassle-free way. But with so much information about Snuko doing its rounds, there really isn’t much about how you should actually use Snuko. So, how does one use Snuko? Here are a few steps as to how Snuko works:
- Once your laptop or mobile phone is lost or stolen, get started by reporting it as missing on the Snuko website.
- The computer gets connected to the Internet by the unauthorized user, and from here on Snuko will continue spying on the user silently.
- You, the owner will then be notified and will be able to log into your Snuko back office. Your data will be silently collected.
- You will then be notified whether you can view the essential data in the Snuko back office. You can also download this important data to a separate computer or phone if you wish to.
- You will also be shown the location of your laptop or mobile phone.
- You will be shown various pictures of the unauthorized user from desktop images.
- You will be able to download a PDF with all the necessary information and then send it to your insurance company as well as the police.
- Your device will finally be retrieved! You will be contacted by the local police and notified about your device, which can then be collected from the police station.
Ten years ago, only a few people used anti-theft software’s. But today, most individuals and companies cannot live without it. It has become an essential commodity! With Snuko, you now have a reasonably priced and trusted anti-theft device at your disposal!
Source by Jenna K