The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress website
Hi guys, In this article I share my personal Experience about Google analytics plugin.
Plugin Name : Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
I am using this plugin past 2 months. This plugin was very simple and best performing plugin.
Your work is Once you install this plugin and paste Google analytics tracking code inside this plugin. That’s it after that this plugin work for you.
This Google Analytics for WordPress plugin enables you to track your website.
The Google Analytics reports you need, on your dashboard, in your All Posts and All Pages screens, and on site’s frontend:
Google Analytics reports, in real-time, in your dashboard screen: So you can check your website anytime.
- Real-time number of visitors
- Real-time acquisition channels
- Real-time traffic sources details
- Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics stats
- Locations, pages, referrers, keywords, 404 errors analytics stats
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics stats
- Device categories, browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, mobile brands analytics stats…etc
This plugin reports more then this…you can find details Here.